Notice of New Address and/or Phone Number(s) and/or E-Mail
Law Library > Self-Service Forms > Family Law Forms > Instructions 

Instructions for Notice of New Address and/or Phone Number(s) and/or E-Mail

  1. The form notifies the court and the opposing party or their attorney of your new address, phone, or e-mail or combinations of all three. A family law case number may start with the letters D-, SP-, DV-, or DC-.
  2. Citizens may keep their street address private. Use of a PO Box in lieu of a street address is permitted. The court will use your attorney’s address and phone if an attorney represents you.

  3. The court and all parties will use the new information to provide you with required notices. Once filed, this notice is a public record of the Clerk of the Court.

  4. In general, you must keep the Court and the opposing party or their attorney, if any, informed of your new address and phone. In some situations, you may request the Court to keep your address and phone number confidential with the Clerk of the Court and not part of the public record or disclosed to the other party. If that is your circumstance, seek legal advice on how to proceed.


    NOTICE: If your circumstance is more complex or you are uncertain that the forms meet your needs, seek legal advice. For assistance in finding an attorney, visit the Pima County Law Library’s Legal Resource page


  5. You can print the form or prepare it on your computer. The form works best when prepared on your computer. If you choose to print a blank form and write answers, be sure to type or use an ink pen.

  6. Fill in all spaces. If a space does not apply, type or write “N/A” in the space for the answer.

  7. Do not be concerned about the on screen instructions. When you print the form from your computer, the on-screen instructions will not print.

  8. To file the form with the Clerk mail the completed form to:

                         Clerk of Superior Court
                         Attn: Civil Filing Clerk
                         110 W. Congress
                         Tucson, Arizona 85701

    When you file a copy with the Clerk, you must mail a copy to the other party’s attorney. If the other party does not have an attorney, you must mail the copy to the other party.

  9. If you hand-carry the original to court, bring at least two copies with you.
Contact Us Search 
Copyright 2018- Arizona Superior Court in Pima County   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement